The office is a very sedentary environment that encourages inactivity and unhealthy eating habits. According Medibank Private's 'State of the Australian Workforce survey, more than half your employees are eating poorly and not doing enough exercise - this certainly won't make them very healthy. It has been shown that unhealthy employees are not as productive as their healthier colleagues, by a factor of 3 to 1. They also take 9 times more sick days per year too.
When you are busy and short on time, you want to make the most of your precious time. So why not understand how to eat well and exercise effectively for maximum return?
The workshop covers the following topics:
- Effective exercise strategies for busy people
- Understanding the importance of movement as well as exercise
- Preventing pain - Stretching and correct core
- Food simplified to a few simple rules
- Health and weight loss handbrakes
The End Result
So instead of looking and feeling dull and boring...
People can look and feel extraordinary...