Energy = Work
According to the basic laws of physics and thermodynamics, energy is required for 'work' to be achieved. The more energy there is available, the more work can occur. Hence, it makes perfect sense from a scientific perspective, and is indeed common sense, that a workforce with more energy can work more productively.
The trouble is people at work are tired and fatigued. Too often they are lacking in energy and vitality. Tired people can't work effectively, creatively or productively.
What if you could do a few simple things that make a big difference in how people feel and perform? What if these don't come in a pill either? I am talking about simple, healthy strategies that optimise energy levels.
The workshop covers the following topics:
- The Basics - Drinking water and breathing effectively
- Sit up straight - The importance of posture and it's surprising effect on energy levels
- Eating for energy - Throw logs on your fire, not paper
- Snacking - How to quickly top up energy levels
- Take 5 - Understanding ultradian rhythms and the 5-minute action plan for instant energy
- Avoiding Classic Energy Drains
The End Result
People feel and perform like this...